Monday, July 5, 2010

4-3-3

No. of 4-3-3... A home of history.. back in 2007, that place taught me everything about freedom.. being an adult and wanna prove being an independent girl. despite of that no. of 4-3-3 taught me the bad and good things about life. First I entered the new place and the world, it seems such fun and full of excitement. But slowly that kind of new life almost destroy my life. Without my cousin's advice... a bit harsh advice and also humiliating by my bad attitude recently.. I'll never realize.. I mean realize.. realize... I feel devastated when she texted me that mid-night. Until I woke up in the morning I couldn't look her face at all.. I mad my self.. I mad my attitude.. I really hate my self. I almost enter 30's... but I haven't done anything changes. I'm not suppose to partying, hang out too often, well yeah.. I deserve to have a fun and enjoy myself due to stress that I confront of now but through my cousin's advice, she's right... I need some of my time and looks for another activities that chills and not waste my money. I even cannot think..

No comments:

Post a Comment