Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MovinG AwaY

Well I think I figured out a few things about what I want to do with the rest of my life.
First, I learned that I don’t have to feel constricted by careers. I can do just about anything if I really set my mind to it and even invent my own position if there isn’t one yet.
Second, I want to constantly grow and learn and challenge myself to never settle for less. I want to push myself out of my comfort zone and never accept a life of lazy-ness and dependency.
Lastly, I never want to find myself consumed with worry or fear ever again. Life is too short and precious to waste on things that are out of my control. Even if I sometimes don’t know what I’m going to do at some point in my life, at least I know it’s my decision to be happy or not no matter where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment