Thursday, March 18, 2010

ReLieF

few days back, my close friend and I hang out at Oregano Cafe, Waterfront. We love to spend time there... because of the cool atmosphere... it relaxing our mind. Plus, the brightness from the candle lights, foreigners & locals -mixing together, listening to sentimental music, the waiters' greeting and cherish the room.. the sea view... ahhh.... very very entertaining.. perfect!!

it's already 3 days.. and I still sick... fever, cough, flu, head ache... hmmm... lack of my body energy... I looked at the mirror... my face looked dull... how I'm gonna meet my friends with this look, do my work, think using my brain..etc. All that I can't leave without is.. CIGAR. That thing.... is my "drug". It was a cure for my stress and internal pain. It gives me an energy from inside. I know it's not good for my body... but what should I do... it likes a loyal company for me...

sniffles..

love
~LunA~

2 comments:

  1. wawww...great storytelling~~ keep it up!
    btw, stay healthy ya...u know la how's the weather at Sabah today...hazy and dry~~ urghhhh..
    hihi...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu... yeahhh... but wat to do... when I'm feeling unwell.. I'll look for "it" to heal maself... arrrrr....

    ReplyDelete